Monday, November 21, 2011

Blustery Inspiration

I LOVE FALL. Even on days like today where my pants get soaked from my knees down thanks to the river of rain that has been dumping since yesterday AM, and I get to rock the disheveled, wet hair look while grocery shopping at Freddies and Costco (I just kept putting on gloss…for whatever reason I am convinced that lip gloss makes up for less than fabulous hair days).  Anyway, I love hot cider (heating some up right now), boots, snuggly sweaters and crisp leaves.  I love college football season and game days, (even though I got rid of cable and have only watched 1 1/2 games this season...minor side note).  I love beautiful fall days when the sun is beaming so brightly, you gotta wear shades, even though you are bundled up from head to toe.  I love blustery fall days like today when the wind never stops and the rain drums a steady beat from dawn till dusk and again the next day.  And I really love scarves.  I have blue, black, purple, gray, orange and also few silk scarves that I aspire to wear, but never do because it just looks so "grown up" and I am not yet actually a grown up, FYI.  My current favorite is soft and beautiful oatmeal colored scarf that kind of looks like this, that I'm dying to wear but sadly, cannot seem to figure out the right outfit.  But I MUST figure something out, because with inspiration like this video and the wind and cold, my oatmeal scarf is begging to weather this stormy week in November.

Video credit – www.wendyslookbook.com, she is darling, brilliant & talented!


1 comment:

Allie said...

Oh my goodness — I totally have to steal this video for my blog! With credit to you as the discoverer, of course. :) This girl is too cute, and I love her ideas.